Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Douglass MD
Dr. William Douglass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Daytona Beach, FL, with another office in Daytona Beach, FL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Douglass is affiliated with Halifax Medical Center and Halifax County Medical Center - Atlantic Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. William Douglass has 2 locations
Dr. William Douglass has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. William Douglass has the following 10 expertise
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Ultraviolet Therapy
Dr. William Douglass is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Douglass is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Halifax Medical Center
Halifax County Medical Center - Atlantic Campus
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1968
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Douglass, MD - Pathology in Daytona Beach, FL, in this video.
Dr. William Douglass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daytona Beach, FL.