Dr. William Drake III Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. William Drake III?

Patient very caring Doctor

Excellent Doctor knows his craft very well and a very kind man

Superb physician

I have been to other ENT physicians in the past and Dr. Drake is the most knowledgeable, talented, enthusiastic and compassionate doctor I have ever seen. He performed a sinus surgery on me a year and a half ago, and I couldn't be more pleased. I was terrified of having surgery, and he took the time to listen to me and validate my feelings and concerns prior to and afterwards. Above all he completed a successful procedure for me, resulting in a much better quality of life. I would recommend him and have recommended him to anybody within earshot! He is an asset to the world of medicine and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to work with him and his staff.

The entire staff was amazing. From the minute we walked in to the minute we left everyone was so caring, understanding and compassionate. My son having surgery is only 18 and was very very nervous. The nurses were excellent n calming him down and giving him the extra TLC. I cannot say enough about how wonderful everyone was. Thank you very much

A physician like no other....

This is a true doctor, surgeon, gentleman. He is brilliant, compassionate, dedicated to his profession, as well as his patients. I have never had a physician treat me as compassionately and be truly interested in my concerns, fears, treatment and ultimate well being. He is the best I have ever seen and recommend him to everyone I know in need!!!

Great Doctor

A great Doctor and man. Simply the best.

Great and caring Doctor

Dr. Drake is great. He made me feel right at ease when I had to get a thyroidectomy last December. He is professional, caring, skilled and will make you feel as comfortable as you possibly can be made before undergoing surgery.

The Best ENT doctor around

Dr.Drake is the best of the best, no if's or but's with me or my familysimply put; the best of the best.

Dr. William Drake III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountainside, NJ.