Dr. William R Drewry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William R Drewry?

Dr Drewry has been my primary doctor for several years. He has been the best as far as I am concerned. However, his office staff, which he has no control of , Saint Francis Medical Partners is responsible for the staff, has steadily declined in customer service and reliability. The management of the staff is terrible to say the least and the performance of the staff is just as bad. I am considering going to a different doctor due to the staff.

I have been a patient of Doctor Drewry for over 14 years. My husband was also. We always found him to be kind and listen to what you were saying. He takes up time with you and always explains things to you. He is Memphis finest!

One In A Million !

He has been me and my husbands doctor for 16 years. If it weren't for him my husband would be dead right now. The best family doctor we have ever had. He is caring and takes time to listen and to answer questions. He explains everything he is going to do that involves your care. I would highly recommend him. His staff has always been great to us. We live about 50 miles from his office, but it is worth the drive.

General practitioner does gynecology too...????

He does everything. I went for my routine exam and his nurse suggested that I take off my close for gynecology exam too - exam I did not expect in this office and did not needed. He also likes to run all kind of tests - needed and not so needed, as long as he get paid for.

Happy with my doctor.

Both Dr. Drewry and his nurse are very caring.

Finally a doctor that seems to truely care about his patients. Very thorough and asked the right questions and takes time to answer questions.

I have been going to Dr. Drewry for several years now, and have always felt thqat he explains things well, and is very thorough. i would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a primary care physician .

We have been his patient for 15+ years. My family has followed Dr. Drewry! We live about 60 miles away & I highly recommend him to friends and family. He is thorough and will work with you to correct your medical issues. All you have to do is communicate with him what works/not works. If you are looking for a Great Doctor, check him out!

Sandra

I had been to a multitude of doctors before I found Dr Drewry in 2005. He has worked with me closely to overcome my health problems related to fibromyalgia. With the proper medication and caring treatment, Dr. Drewry has enabled me to overcome many episodes of this extremely frustrating disease. As a result, I have been able to keep working at my job. I sincerely appreciate his understanding and thank him for everything he has done for me.

patient

Have gone to Dr Drewry for 14 years. Followed him to four location

Have gone to him over 12 years> Easy to talk to and have complete trust in his opinion.