Dr. William D Drinnon Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. William D Drinnon?

Excellent Physician.

The one important aspect of this physician's practice is that he isn't afraid to read. In other words, he keeps up with medicine through continued training and review of medical journals. This is important when needing an Internal Medicine Physician to be up-to-date with new medical approaches to diseases and ailments. In addition, he spends the time needed to determine what may be the medical malady and develops a plan to address it.

checks everything, very knowledgeable, nice people in the office.

We relocated to Chattanooga in 2007. I highly recommend Dr. Drinnon. He, as well as his staff, is caring and very professional. He is very thorough and you never feel rushed during his exam. He recently moved into a newly built office that is modern and clean. He has an onsite lab and xray. Really a wonderful doctor and individual.

Dr. Drinnon is the best

I love, love, love Dr. Drinnon. He is very attentive to my needs as a patient. I was recently diagnosed with M. S. and because of Dr. Drinnon I was diagnosed fairly early and was able to start on my medication. He saw that my situation was getting worse and sent me for an M.R.I., he didn't just write me a prescription and send me out the door. Thank you Dr. Drinnon for taking care of me. And thanks to your staff for always fitting me in when I need an appointment and to Nurse Brenda for always being so caring.

Excellent health care....

I have ben a patient of Dr. Drinnon since his arrival at Beacon Health. His knowledge of the current medical literature and research has been second to none. His care, and the quality of that care, has been the paragon example of an excellent physician. I have been Blessed to have him as my primary care physician.