Dr. William Dukes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Dukes?

Posted on January 18th, 2015

Very personable, thorough in his investigation. Good Christian man but doesn't force it upon you. very concerned about your well being.

Posted on October 13th, 2014

I couldn't even get a word in with the woman I spoke with on the phone. She kept interrupting me while I was trying to answer her questions. The doctor was very rude and just seemed to want to prescribe medications instead of exploring my symptoms more. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. I will say the receptionist however was very pleasant to speak with which is the reason for my only 3 star score I gave during this review.

Posted on September 18th, 2014

I have been seeing this doctor for over years now and I have complete confidence in his abilities. He is thoughtful and patient with my concerns. I feel like I am an individual with him. He is also respectful of my personal space and has an overall professional demeanor. I have also been led to believe he keeps current with the latest medical advancements, which I appreciate.

wonderful Doctor

Posted on October 18th, 2012

It's great to have a doctor who cares enough to ask questions and then allows you to answer and wait for you to ask one your queastian as well.

Posted on July 24th, 2012

my dr. wasn't in so I had to see Dr. Dukes. He made it obvious that he didn't even want to see what was wrong and in my opinion made snide comments, like after a few questions about my problem, he said well, I guess I will HAVE to look to see what the problem is. On his way out the door he was mumbling under his breath that healing takes time and that I would have to be patient. His excuse for finding nothing wwrong was that even EMT's can't find the problem 50% of the time. Very very rude bedside manner. I will never go to him again. I would go to urgent care or ER first.

Posted on May 6th, 2011

feel comfortable with this doctor and the office staff

Posted on August 6th, 2015