Dr. William Duncan Sr Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. William Duncan Sr?

Tennessee's worst surgeon

Dr. Duncan performed a radical mastectomy on me for a 1 cm. lump with no positive lymph nodes. I was left with a 6" horizontal scar and an 8" vertical scar, which cut off lymph circulation in my arm & left me with instant lymphedema. When I consulted a plastic surgeon about reconstruction, i was told that I was too badly scarred to have implants, so I had to do the tram-flap reconstruction. His poor surgical skills are surpassed only by his arrogant bedside manner.

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.