Dr. William T Durkin Jr Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William T Durkin Jr?

Was taken to ER by ambulance due to dangerously low blood pressure. Dr. Durkin was VERY rude, arrogant & condescending, told me my problem was anxiety (WRONG) & that "blood tests normal", though I was very Anemic, which led to this emergency!

ER doc @ Spotsy Reg. Arrogant, condescending. Zero bedside manner - total lack of compassion. Just horrible

Thorough physician, no nonsense approach. Honed in on the problem, treated it and we were out without long waits or lots of expensive tests.

I agree with the comments of the first evaluator. He spent less than one minute talking to me, did not examine me at all, and he made a decision which was very harmful to me.