Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. William P Dutton
Dr. William P Dutton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brentwood, TN, with another office in Crossville, TN. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Dutton is affiliated with University Medical Center and Maury Regional Medical Center. Dr. Dutton has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. William P Dutton has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. William P Dutton has the following 17 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Male Circumcision
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Laser Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
Dr. William P Dutton has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William P Dutton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 7
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dutton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Regional Medical Center
Dr. William P Dutton accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William P Dutton, MD - Urology in Brentwood, TN, in this video.
Dr. William P Dutton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brentwood, TN.