Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William E Davis III has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Showing 3 of 3
I have several children and their spouses who are doctors; therefore, I have much expertise regarding evaluations. Dr. Davis' diagnosis was exactly as he originally indicated, which was satisfying after 20 years of suffering. Not only is Dr. Davis very knowledgeable and professional, but his care and concern is phenomenal. He deserves more than 4 stars!
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation
Dr. William E Davis III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS LA BlueConnect HMO POS
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOchsner Medical Center, 1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William E Davis III in this video.
Dr. William E Davis III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.