Dr. William E Kirby III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William E Kirby III?

Ms.

I first thought that Kirby was a caring doctor, but after being his patient for a time, I have found that he is more involved with politics that the actual care of his patients. After having a dispute with the billing office over a bill of under $60 dollars, Kirby refused medical treatment to me, will not return phone calls, will not call in refills for my medicine or schedule appointments for me. I have to take medicine daily for hypertension, so that my blood pressure is controlled and he will not see me or call in a prescription after being repeatedly contacted by my pharmacy. I you put your patients health and indeed life in danger, you are not, in my opinion, a good doctor and need your license revoked.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Kirby is very personable and caring, yet professional. I have been traveling almost 200 miles round trip for years because I have that much faith in his abilities to treat my diabetes. My son and I both are Type 1, and his treatment recommendations have helped us both tremendously. The only problem I have with his office is that when messages are left, they are either not responded to promptly, or not at all. This may or may not be the fault of Dr. Kirby.