Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William E Minteer III has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 11
I am a patient of Dr Minteers and have been for several years. I have had serious and even life threatening health problems. Dr. M and his nurse ARNP Tonya Spoon are very caring, listen to their patients. They can be difficult to get appts with because Dr. M and Tonya have big hearts and often accept patients who may have difficult health conditions or difficulty obtaining care elsewhere. The staff, both front and back office are very good to me and my caregiver. Dr. M is an "old fashioned" Dr. who has wonderful bedside manner and uses common sense, but also is up to date on meds and his physician's knowledge.I highly recommend this doctor and his excellent practice to anyone.
I did have to wait a little while to see him but that is because he doesn't rush his patients in and out in 5 minutes. Dr. Minteer listens to what you have to say and cares about his patients. He is now my new doctor and I will recommend him to everyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
42 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. William E Minteer III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Manette Clinic, 1100 Wheaton Way Ste F, Bremerton, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William E Minteer III in this video.
Dr. William E Minteer III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bremerton, WA.