Dr. William E Reeves Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. William E Reeves Jr?

Shakes you hand every visit , genuinely concerned about you and actually listens

Dr. Bill as he is known spends time with me asking if I have any questions or problems. He asks for only tests that are needed and I don't feel like it is a profit only task for him. I am 68 years of age and he is only my 3rd personal doctor. I have confidence that he uses his training to the fullest to try and help me. When I need a specialist he helps me find one even if is not the right type in our town. You can tell that some of the specialists are totally profit motivated but Dr Bill gives you as much personal care as you can expect anywhere.