Dr. William Russell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Russell?

Best Doctor I have ever had

Posted on July 12th, 2017

Dr. Russell took care of my son, Jake when he was first diagnosed with diabetes. My husband was diabetic so we knew about it, we were lucky that way. It is different when it is your child though. Dr. Russell was always kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, and just a great doctor and human being. The only thing he could change for me is if he took care of older diabetics, and not just little ones. I'm diabetic now, and my son married a type 1 diabetic, so we could start a good base if ever he changed to adults!

Posted on July 13th, 2015

I didn't particularly care for this doctor. He was very nice and seemed very thorough, but it's their way or the highway. They are not willing consider any other opinions or options. I didn't appreciate being talked down to. I felt a lot of that went on it this office.

Posted on October 1st, 2015