Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William E Schwartz has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 4 of 4
My child/children have been patients there for 4 1/2 years. I'm not sure if I have ever been seen by Dr. Schwartz, however, due to the new office manager that works at Honeygo Pediatrics, I have a negative review for him. There was an altercation between the staff and I and they told me to contact Dr. Schwartz because he's the head of Honeygo, so that's what I did. I left a message and he never returned my call. He refused to speak with me or see my daughter for an appointment. The office has went downhill fast due to this new employee. There is only one children's toy in the waiting area, when there used to be several and there used to be a bookshelf full of children's books, which is no longer there either. She is in no form to be working in a Pediatrics office with the unprofessionalism and rudeness. I recommend that no one go there. You're concerns are your children, not arguing with office staff.
Dr. Schwartz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. William E Schwartz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHoneygo Pediatrics, 8114 Sandpiper Cir Ste 100, Nottingham, MD
Dr. William E Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nottingham, MD.