Dr. William E Schwartz Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. William E Schwartz?

Very rude office staff and a non-compliant Dr. Schwartz

My child/children have been patients there for 4 1/2 years. I'm not sure if I have ever been seen by Dr. Schwartz, however, due to the new office manager that works at Honeygo Pediatrics, I have a negative review for him. There was an altercation between the staff and I and they told me to contact Dr. Schwartz because he's the head of Honeygo, so that's what I did. I left a message and he never returned my call. He refused to speak with me or see my daughter for an appointment. The office has went downhill fast due to this new employee. There is only one children's toy in the waiting area, when there used to be several and there used to be a bookshelf full of children's books, which is no longer there either. She is in no form to be working in a Pediatrics office with the unprofessionalism and rudeness. I recommend that no one go there. You're concerns are your children, not arguing with office staff.

Asthma