Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William Walters II has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 2 of 2
This doctor is amazing. I switched over to him because i disliked doctor Douglas Murphy in San Luis Obispo. he is just a caring, kind, gentle man who will listen to you, make no presumptions or assumptions, and will properly and professionally help you. every time i go to his office he always ask me what kind of soda i want. he has a caring spirit about him every time. he never analysis me, never suspects me of something, never asks me inappropriate questions and never is nosy about anything. another plus side is he is humble and even though he is a doctor, he is unassuming about the people he treats, no matter how they first appear. he is one of the most honest and trustworthy doctors i know as well. i cant imagine many people, if any at all, that are displeased with him. if you need a good doctor who will actually help you with your problems rather than make them worse, he is your man.
48 Years Experience
University of Kansas
Graduated in 1965
Dr. William Walters II accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions8575 Morro Rd, Atascadero, CA
Dr. William Walters II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atascadero, CA.