Dr. William D Williams III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William D Williams III?

One of the few great doctors

Dr. Williams is probably hands down the best physician I have ever seen. He is very kind, always smiles and treats you with respect and dignity. Bedside manner is unsurpassed. He explains things very well and listens carefully and takes your input into consideration. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Dr Williams took excellent care of my husband in the ER. He was quick to determine the medical issue and did an outstanding job explaining to me exactly what was going on. He is an excellent doctor!

Compassionate Doctor

I brought my 13 month old daughter in to see Dr. Williams. He was caring, compassionate and answered all of my questions. He provided excellent care to my daughter and I am so grateful!

Excellent Physician

Dr Williams is the most caring physician I have ever met. He was compassionate toward my aging mother. Dr Williams took time to explain her medical condition. The Emergency Room was very busy but we felt Dr Williams was confident, calm, and very knowledgeable. Thank you very much.

Get this guy away from people now!

This guy admited baker acted me when I called 911 because I thought I was having a stroke. He took away from me the ability to care for my 17 year old son who has a broken ankle. Why is this man allowed to practice medicine???