Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. William L Ebbeling
Dr. William L Ebbeling, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA, with another office in Fresno, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Ebbeling is affiliated with Valley Childrens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William L Ebbeling has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. William L Ebbeling has the following 16 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hay Fever
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Food Allergies
Dr. William L Ebbeling has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. William L Ebbeling is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
At Dr. Ebbeling's office, you are no treated like a number. They are not like other allergists in the Fresno area. At Dr. Ebbeling's, the staff recognizes me and it feels more like visiting friends. He is an excellent allergist and works hard to address my concerns. He is great at explaining things so that I understand. He spends a lot of time with his patients and I appreciate that. The PA, Sheri, is also awesome. I like that I can see either one of them.
Dr. Ebbeling is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. William L Ebbeling accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William L Ebbeling, MD - Allergy and Immunology in Fresno, CA, in this video.
Dr. William L Ebbeling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.