Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William P Elsass MD
Dr. William P Elsass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Breckenridge, CO, with other offices in Canon City, CO and Saginaw, MI (and 1 other location). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. William P Elsass has 4 locations
3223 Independence Rd # 0
Canon City, CO 81212
Dr. William P Elsass has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. William P Elsass has the following 13 expertise
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Clinical Depression
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
Dr. William P Elsass is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. William P Elsass - Posted on May 8th, 2008
25 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. William P Elsass Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. William P Elsass's office for more information.
1905 Airport Rd Breckenridge, CO : (970) 485-5369
3223 Independence Rd # 0 Canon City, CO 81212
500 Hancock St Saginaw, MI : (989) 797-3400
1233 N 30th St Billings, MT : (406) 237-7000
Locations & Directions
Dr. William P Elsass is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Breckenridge, CO.