Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Ennis
Dr. William Ennis, DO, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Ennis is affiliated with Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital, Little Company Of Mary Hospital and Franciscan St. Margaret Health Hammond. Dr. Ennis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Ennis has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. William Ennis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.