Dr. William Epperly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Epperly?

Awful

Posted on December 12th, 2017

The office staff is terrible. They took insurance information and then ran labs without checking to see coverage. I ended up being billed over $600. The phone consultation was scheduled after that to review labs and the NP didn't call until 1 1/2 hours later & iwas going to billed for that too. Office very disorganized and unhelpful. Stay away!!!

Progressive, Informed and Compassionate

Posted on October 28th, 2017

Dr Epperly and his staff have rescued me from a lifetime of sinus infections and weight gain. I had struggled with undiagnosed Hashimotos thyroiditis only found after it had become a malignant cancer and I had gained 70 lbs. I was treated by other physicians for this issue in 2013-2016 and never lost a pound and felt terrible. After beginning to see Dr Epperly in January of this year, I have lost 25 lbs. and continuing to loose with no prescription pills, and no exercise, eating healthy natural foods. I have also struggled with sinus infections which had been treated with antibiotics and nasal sprays. Dr Epperly provided an additional nasal rinse with silver that finally stopped the problem. I am forever grateful for his ability to incorporate traditional medicine with alternative treatments. Cannot thank them enough for the hope and health they have given to me.

Sherin George,PA-C is absolutely the best!

Posted on September 13th, 2017

Sherin is one of Dr. Epperly's PA and the office is so lucky to have her there. She is a wonderful, attentive, caring and extremely intelligent provider. She has helped me more than any of the physicians I have seen in the past. She has helped start me on the right path to a happier and healthier me. My first visit with her was a little over an hour and the entire time was well spent. She asked many questions and really wanted to know everything about my health history so she could diagnose and treat me appropriately. I am being treated for PCOS, diabetes and hypothyroidism. I feel so blessed to have found this office. Thank you Sherin for being a beacon of light and hope. You are truly a God send. If you are tired of searching for a doctor's office who will actually listen to your concerns and be a partner in your health journey, please give this office a try you will not regret it.

Excellent Physician

Posted on January 19th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Epperly for the past 20 years. He has provided one of the best Medical experiences I have ever had. The staff are thoughtful, professional, and knowledgeable. The facilities are state of the art and always impeccably clean. Dr. Epperly always provides a thorough exam and addresses any issues and concerns promptly in a highly skilled, knowledgeable, and professional manner. I have never had a bad experience. I give Dr. Epperly and his staff rave reviews. Again, the staff are very professional, skilled, knowledgeable and exceptional caretakers. Because of my experiences, I will continue to use Dr. Epperly’s Services. He and his staff always welcome you and treat you like family. I highly recommend Dr. Epperly and his staff. Thank you, Bill

patients wife

Posted on April 29th, 2016

My husband has suffered from a thyroid imbalance for at least 6 years..We battled several different doctors who did not seem to hear what we were saying . Finally I found Dr Epperly on the internet, and his reviews lead us to make an appointment. Thankfully we took that leap of faith, and we are forever grateful. My husband looks and feels like he used to. The largest difference is the doctor treats your mind body and spirit . They LISTEN and show cars. Ok other doctors may call you and give you results over the phone and this practice wants you to make an office visit to get results . Remember other doctors do not take the time to treat you as a whole person. So you have to pay for another office visit , bur at least you are being treated like a person not just a #!

Highly Recommended!

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Dr. Epperly is an amazing doctor. He takes the time to listen and is always knowledgeable and discerning. Our family has gone to Dr. Epperly for 15 years and we are so thankful to have a doctor who cares. When I was going through some health issues several years back and had to see many specialist, Dr. Epperly stood head and shoulders above all of them. He is also very knowledgeable about alternative methods of healing that are effective and safe. Our family highly recommends Dr. Epperly!

Posted on February 25th, 2016

I am a long term patient of Dr Epperly. I have found him and his staff to be very helpful in my treatment of heart disease. I would highly recommend him to any one searching for a doctor who is not only interested in tradition medicine but also a healthcare that uses alternative methods of care. He has a terrific bed side manner and his staff are both caring and professional.

Troubled Staff, Troubled doctor.

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

This Entire office is completely rude and unprofessional. They do not follow through with what they say. They do not answer or return calls for days. They do not call with results for testing, you have to literally go to the office to get anything done and then they treat you like dirt. Doctor Epperly is appointment hungry forcing his services by paid appointment for every single little detail of everything. Even if you do not need anything from him he has his rude staff calling and threatening things if you pass on appointments.

Neglects to follow up promptly

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Front desk staff does not communicate important information to the Dr. or his PA. They give you the runaround if you want to reach them and then try to defend their actions by saying it was not flagged on the file (as if this is the patient's responsibility). They are always asking if you've made another appointment and are more concerned about money than treating the patient. I've been waiting for 5 days to speak about medication adjustments during a frozen embryo transfer. This is completely unacceptable.

Posted on November 16th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Epperly for years. He is the only doctor that has helped me with hormonal issues, the pellet therapy has done wonders!

Worth it

Posted on October 7th, 2015

I see Sherin George PA-C here and I like her. She spends time with and writes out everything that she wants me to do/try for my next visit. I was getting a toxicity from synthetic thyroid medicine so I unwanted to try the desicated treatment. It has worked and I feel much better. I've seen Sherin George 3 times now and I would recommend her. I'm usually in and out of there in 20-30 minutes. The staff isn't a problem but they can be condescending but don't let that deter you from coming. If you are having trouble with your current Endo I would recommend seeing Sherin. My life is remarkably better since seeing her.

Charged me to get blood test results over the phone!!!!

Posted on October 5th, 2015

His office charged me to get my blood test results over the phone!!!!