Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William Estabrook has 2 locations
301 Division St
Greenville, TX 75401
Book Online Now
Dr. William Estabrook has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. William Estabrook has the following 7 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. William Estabrook - Posted on August 28th, 2017
Former patient looking for Dr. Estabrook
Self-verified patient of Dr. William Estabrook - Posted on September 16th, 2010
No one in 10 years has been able to treat me as efectively as Dr. E.
Ms. Jewell C. Land (Judy)
Self-verified patient of Dr. William Estabrook - Posted on November 15th, 2009
Dr. William Estabrook was my psychiatrist from approximately Jan.1991 at The Haven,DeSoto,TX and Glen Oaks Hospital in Greenville, TX until he moved his practice to Tacoma, Washington sometime after 2003. During the approximate 12+ years he treated me, he was always the ultimate gentleman and thorough physician. He made himself available to me whenever I needed him and was thoroughly attentive when I was in crisis, which occurred many times. He always ran, as close as possible, on schedule. I was always amazed at the capacity of his memory and knowledge, and trusted him completely. Since losing "Dr. E.", I have had several other psychiatrists, none of whom I have had the confidence, trust, and respect for as him, and none with whom I have felt treated me with the knowledge and skill in that I had with Dr. Estabrook
44 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1974
Ucla Neuropsychiatric Hospital
Dr. William Estabrook Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. William Estabrook's office for more information.
36003 Wratten Dr Fort Hood, TX : (254) 553-2258
301 Division St Greenville, TX 75401
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Estabrook, MD - Psychiatry in Fort Hood, TX, in this video.
Dr. William Estabrook is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Hood, TX.