Dr. William C Eves Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William C Eves?

Best Orthopaedic Surgeon in town

Dr. Eves is very knowledgeable and staff is so thorough. Ecstatic with the results of my knee surgery.

Walking in comfort

Dr. Eves did an excellent job diagnosing my leg problem. I had injured my shin several weeks before on a land excursion during a vacation. He was very comprehensive in his process of diagnosing and treating it. At another visit he treated a problem with my knee which he diagnosed and then treated progressively. He started conservatively which I really appreciated.

Simply the Best

I have known Dr. Eves since he started his practice. Playing tennis is a very big part of my life, and I've had knee problems for the past 5 years. What I like about Dr. Eves is his approach to healing. He is not like some of his peers whose first thought is to operate. He helped me to be pain free by using exercise, physical therapy, non invasive techniques, until he ran out of options, and had to operate. I know am playing tennis and unless I push myself, I'm am pain free. He is simply the best.

Dr. Eves ans his staff were very approachable and spent time to answer all my questions with the utmost care and consideration.

I had two fractures on my foot and Dr. Eves was extremely helpful and knowledgable about my injury. His assessment was very thorough and clear and treatment plan was excellent! I will go back to him in the future and highly recommend him.

I was encouraged by how quickly I improved after a series of ultrasound guided injections with Dr. Eves.  The freedom from pain has transformed by life. I feel as though I have the best care with Dr. Eves and the PA's in his office.

Director of Real Estate

Dr Eves saved my arm from amputation. All other doctors wanted to amputate and Dr. Eves said he could save it. Dr Eves saved my arm and rehabilitated the use of my arm to everyday use. I highly value Dr. Eves expertise and willingness to take on extremely difficult case as well as the not so difficult cases. It is very evident that Dr. Eves cares about his patients and understands how serious every case is. Dr. Eves staff was the best staff I have ever experienced. I am very fortunate to have Dr. Eves as my Doctor.

My Orthopaedic Surgeon

I am always treated w/the up most respect when I arrive to Dr. Eves office. I am very pleased w/all three different surgeries that he has performed on me. Back in 2006 I had my first knee surgery was done; I was playing pro ball at the time & recovered 100%. I would definitely recommend Dr. Eves to my family & friends.

if you enjoy waiting a long time to get seen by a doctor, then dr. eves is for you!

45 mins from the start of my appointment just to be seen by a medical assistant! I even told them I was in a hurry and the appointment took just under 1.5 hrs. Dr. Eves is rude and not worth the wait!

Sandra

Dr. Eves is a wonderful doctor. He is very professional and helped me with an old elbow problem. Since I've seen him I am pain free (no surgery). His staff is nice and his office is beautiful. I highly recommend seeing him.