Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. William F Moore has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William F Moore has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. William F Moore is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
DR MOORE IS THE BEST
Self-verified patient of Dr. William F Moore - Posted on July 17th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. William F Moore - Posted on October 14th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. William F Moore - Posted on March 3rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. William F Moore - Posted on December 30th, 2014
Dr. Moore has been my doctor for 32 years, all of my family members are his patients too. He is always attentive, courteous, and will get to the bottom of any problem. He really cares about his patients. One of the other physicians at Laburnum Medical Ctr even said to me "he's the kind of doctor to will go home and worry about you."
My Dr William F Moore
Self-verified patient of Dr. William F Moore - Posted on April 7th, 2014
I am a Paitent of Dr Moore,and I love him he always takes time to sit and talk with you about what's going on.He makes you feel very comfortable and is not one of those Drs who act like they are doing you a favor to be seen by them. So my review of Dr W.Moore is he is great and I recommend him to anyone who wants a Dr who really cares.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Moore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. William F Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 1
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. William F Moore
Dr. Moore received his medical degree from the University of Arkansas and completed his residency at the University of Tennessee. He is board certified in family practice.
Locations & DirectionsLABURNUM MEDICAL CENTER, 4620 S Laburnum Ave, Henrico, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William F Moore, MD - Family Medicine in Henrico, VA, in this video.
Dr. William F Moore is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Henrico, VA.