3.8

Have you seen Dr. William F Moore?

DR MOORE IS THE BEST

You could not ask for a better family doctor. He is the cream of the crop. Dr Moore is respected by his peers as well. I am honored to have him as my doctor.

Dr. Moore is everything a great physician should be!

Dr.Moor and his staff are the best I thank Dr. Moor and his staff again thanks

Dr. Moore has been my doctor for 32 years, all of my family members are his patients too. He is always attentive, courteous, and will get to the bottom of any problem. He really cares about his patients. One of the other physicians at Laburnum Medical Ctr even said to me "he's the kind of doctor to will go home and worry about you."

My Dr William F Moore

I am a Paitent of Dr Moore,and I love him he always takes time to sit and talk with you about what's going on.He makes you feel very comfortable and is not one of those Drs who act like they are doing you a favor to be seen by them. So my review of Dr W.Moore is he is great and I recommend him to anyone who wants a Dr who really cares.

I called my child's on call service as he was having symptoms of his asthma. He had JUST returned home this way. He did NOT leave me sick. I needed a fst prescription for albuterol, as he only gets it symptomatically and the doctor had not had a standing order for it. This prescription was solve his symptoms, and save us a trip to the emergency room and possibly a 3rd hospital admission within the last year. Dr. Moore was the on call physician, he was rude and very insensitive to my situation, and did not even give me enough time to allow him to have a full explanation of the situation. I have not had very good luck in finding a great doctor for my son that I could establish a good rapport with. I would not recommend this doctor to ANYONE I know. A family physician is a person who everyone should be able to trust. Another reason so many doctors was the poor reputation that they do. I am a student nurse and would never look for a position anywhere near a doctor like William Moore.

Dr. William F Moore is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Henrico, VA.