Dr. William Sullivan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Sullivan?

Very good caring doctor.

Good caring doctor. Listens to his patients and care.Gives treatment options. Very good doctor.

Very caring doctor

He is very caring doctor. I have been seiing him for many years.He pay attention to every details and a good listener.

Good doc. Gives treatment options.

Horribel nor knowledgeable

Will let you try a medicine if you want . Good listener. But when comes to accurate diagnosis he is terrible. Just find a good rheumatologist who can help you. Do not waste time.Would not recommend anybody .

Dr. Sullivan is a brilliant Rheumatoligist!

I feel as though Dr. Sullivan saved my quality of life back in 2008! He diagnosed me with RA, Osteoporosis, Fibromyalgia, and Lupus after a series of blood test etc, etc! He tried several medications on me and he put me on plaqenil which has been a God Send! He is a great listener and he takes everything in. I highly recommend Dr. Sullivan!

Progressive, well abreast of current treatments, and quite personable. He has been treating me for 15 years and would never consider changing.

Not very friendly doesn't really care if you have to go to several places

thorough and professional

dr sullivan came highly recommended to me by former patients, clients and doctors in baldwin county. he listens and dont questions whether youre arrived at the same diagnosis he have. He is well up on all the meds and treatment on arthritis. only wish i would have made an appointment earlier

New Patient

I was referred to Dr. Sullivan by my Neurosurgeon to help me manage pain resulting from arthritis in my spine. He listened well and took time with me to understand my condition and to explain treatment options. It has been a little over two months since my initial visit and I am due for a followup visit in a few weeks. My pain has been managed very well and I am able to carry on most normal activities with little to no pain. I am very pleased and feeling well for the first time in several years.

Dr. Sullivan is the greatest Doctor. He was an expert fine tuning me and my medicines. I can somewhat live a tollerable life.

Very patient, listens to you and gives good information to you about your health, and medical options to improve it.I was quite impressed with him. He spent a long time w/me.. and never seemed worried that he had to "get on to the next" waiting customer.

HE HAS BEEN VERY GOOD WITH ME ON MY ARTH. AND THE PAIN I GET IN MY BACK AND LEGGS.