Dr. William Young Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. William Young Jr?

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

Best Dr. I've ever had!

Posted on December 19th, 2014

Dr. Young is very kind, supportive,and down to earth. . My local endocrinologist in NC recommended that I seek his expertise for my case. He immediately made me feel at ease and gave me reassurance that I could continue oral treatment for my rare adrenal disease and discussed the options for surgery if I elected to do so. I would definitely recommend him and go back if needed.

Best Endocrinologist

Posted on August 26th, 2014

Dr. Young is the best physician I know. Anyone who has read his publications or experienced his work firsthand can attest to him being one of the best (if not THE best) endocrinologists in the world (and, most probably, also the best doctor in several other areas). His bedside manner is superb, and his calm, knowledgeable, competent, and professional demeanor places the patient completely at ease. I cannot imagine being in better hands.

Highly Recommended!

Posted on June 24th, 2013

Thorough, attentive, knowledgeable, and down to earth. Great communication skills and bedside manner. Definitely the best of the best.

4/2013

Posted on April 20th, 2013

I saw this Dr.Young on a recent visit to the mayo and was not impressed.Degree's may educate you,but they don't teach you about compassion,this important piece is sorely missing from him.An earlier review called him condescending,I'll also add arrogant and insecure.He had an assistant with him,it was obvious he wanted to show how smart he was,sadly,she probably won't learn much from him.While the Mayo itself runs like a well oiled machine,and his staff was very competent,they do so despite him.I would not recommend this doctor .

Posted on July 16th, 2011

Dr. Young is very professional and caring. He is extremely knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him as a physican. I travel over 600 miles one- way to see him at the Mayo Clinic, and it is well worth the time and expense.

Yes to Dr. Young!

Posted on July 29th, 2010

I was very pleased with my experience at Mayo and especially with Dr. Young. He asked lots of questions and seemed very invested in my case. Before I saw Dr. Young, I saw another endocrinologist at another clinic who didn't spend even a fraction of the time that Dr. Young spent with me. When I left his office, I knew exactly what the next steps in my treatment would be and felt much better about my situation overall. He also has a fun sense of humor that really put me at ease. His staff is also very efficient and friendly. I would definitely recommend him!

My hero-- who actually listens

Posted on June 8th, 2009

Dr. Young is very knowledgable and has excellent communication skills. He listens, then gives you the answer. I found him to be grounded, level, and has a sense of humor to boot. I would consider him an expert in Cushing's Disease/Syndrome-- and appreciate his empathy; and his accessability is refreshing.

No to Dr. Young

Posted on December 1st, 2008

This person is condescending and superior. He is probably better at research. Patient care should be left to human beings.

Posted on September 6th, 2017