Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William W Faloon Jr
Dr. William W Faloon Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with other offices in Pocatello, ID and Spokane, WA (and 2 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Faloon is affiliated with Deaconess Hospital. Dr. Faloon has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William W Faloon Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. William W Faloon Jr has the following 18 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Wrist Injury
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
Dr. William W Faloon Jr has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. William W Faloon Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr Faloon replaced half of my right knee. The knee was first operated on in 1985. At that time the ortho surgeon suggested not to allow anyone to touch it until I could no longer stand the pain. By the time Dr Faloon saw me my knee was a mess. He was able to repair the damage allowing me to walk without any sign of a limp for the first time in almost 30 years. Two years later I am still more than happy with his work and the results.
My parents were learly, when I referred to Dr Faloon after I broke my arm in a car accident. both of my lower arm bones were completely broken. He got an operating room promptly and did the $34,000 surgery with plates and screws that day. His office staff said that was unheard of, that all patients normally have to wait a week or more for surgery. That was over two years ago. My arm still has one area of nerve pain, but he warned me that I could always have nerve issues in several areas. I think he is an excellent ortho surgeon. I highly recommend him!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Dr. Faloon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1981
Suny Health Science Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. William W Faloon Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.