Dr. William Featherston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Featherston?

kindness and compassion makes a difference in quality of care

Posted on August 20th, 2014

Dr.Featherston is a breath of fresh air when it comes to Emergency physicians. He is kind, compassionate, and patient. He takes time to talk with his patients and to listen to their cares and concerns. He isn't a in for 5 minutes and you never see him again kind of doctor. I was in the ER for 4 hours and spent at least 30 minutes with him throughout all the times he came back in to speak with me and check on me. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. He made a bad experience a much more joyful one for me. I only wish he were also a pcp. :-)

Great doctor!

Posted on July 10th, 2011

Doctor Featherton has been my ER doc many times. Very happy with his treatment. The most caring doctor I've ever had the pleasure of being treated by in an ER (and I've been there alot w/gastroparesis). My wife has been very pleased with Dr. Featherton's communication with her while I was sick/being treated. When he leaves he will be missed.

Great Doctor

Posted on June 15th, 2009

Great Doctor very nice and he listen to you and very patient and he explain everything to you.

Posted on September 24th, 2017