3.2

Have you seen Dr. William R Fell?

No great leaps yet

I have been seeing Dr. Fell for ‘some time’ monitoring a lump below my left ear. I only now can hope, for with steroids and an antibiotic, I feel that maybe Now it just MIGHT get a little better. I have to ask myself, why wasn’t this done much sooner?? John McAlexander

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Fell was extremely thorough, and explained everything in detail to me... he put my fears at ease about the surgery, for our 7 year old daughter!! I honestly am so thankful we found him and it worth the 3 1/2 hour drive!!!!

Super facility with a great bunch of talented and caring staff and nurses...

Dr Fell is a smart right to the point Doctor with intelligence beyond compare. Has a keen awareness of, and uses his skills with his knowledge as he to tends to the many facets of the broad area of his duty title. ( Air Force talk) My problem was my voice and he built me a watch on what was going and laid out a plan.

Very impressed with his knowledge, patient care and professionalism. He’s on top of the game.

DR FELL

Dr Fell is very professional and knowledgeable of your condition. He will diagnose the problem and lets you know what it will take to cure it, as painless and quick as possible. With cancer time is not on your side.

The wait was what was expected but a nice atmosphere. Dr Fell was personable and professional.

no bed side manner

Extremely condescending

This doc is not a people person!

My husband saw Dr Fell when he bought Dr Neal's practice. His bed side manor was not positive! When we went to reluctantly pay for the verbal thrashing my husband endured we told the staff that we would not return and we'd be requesting records be transferred! Then my son had extensive reconstruction of his nose and sinus clean out performed by another ENT in another practice on a Friday afternoon. He had complications with the pain medication and Dr. Fell was the doctor taking weekend call. When I called and told him the pain my kid was having he said he couldn't help, when I realize the pain was a reaction to the Hydro and I requested a new Med, he fm refused to prescribe. My son HURT terribly until 8 am when his Doctor 'sbofficebopebed abd they called me in a new Med!!! I don't want anyone to have to put up with his TERRIBLE bedside manor... sad day for me to have to report this MD to AMA!!!!

Bedside manners of a rattlesnake

This Dr. was rude, dismissive, and downright nasty. He made me feel like I was wasting his time for being sick.

Very compassionate, cares for his patients, keen eye-sees symptoms that others do not see. Never seems to be rushed when talking to the patient. Office staff also caring and attentive.

Terrible experience. I went to Dr. Fell looking for answers and I was very disappointed. He was not helpful at all. He was rude and lacked compassion or understanding. I would not recommend this physician.

Dr. William R Fell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.

Dr. William R Fell Is this you?