Dr. William Felmly Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. William Felmly?

Posted on December 13th, 2016

Dr. Felmley is a great surgeon. He and PA Farrah performed spinal fusion on my neck, and I've had no problems since. I also had him perform CTRs on both wrists. I highly recommend him.

Good doc

Posted on December 5th, 2016

Dr. Felmly is the opposite of most doctors today. He thoughtfully studies your tests. Listens to your concerns. gives you reassurance and then delivers great care. I highly recommend Dr. Felmly.

Posted on October 19th, 2016

The worst bedside manor ever. This man never even took the time to hear complaints.

Highly recommend

Posted on August 26th, 2016

I saw multiple doctors prior to Dr. Felmly and no one took me seriously because I was in my early 30's. Dr. Felmly listened to me and ordered tests that showed that I needed surgery. I have been pain free for 15 years and highly recommend Dr. Felmly.

Mrs.

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Because of Dr. Felmly, I still have a foot. The ambulance people thought I was looking at an below the knee amputation. He was so kind at a time I was really scared. One of the best!

DOD

Posted on February 9th, 2016

I had a lower back fusion. He did a wonderful job on me, no complications, no affections. no blood clots. I followed his instructions to the letter. He gave me my Life back. Thank you Dr. Felmly

Posted on September 24th, 2015

This a doctor I suggest no one goes to he was rude arrogant and belittling made me feel like I had done something wrong wouldn't listen to questions or even read the radiologist report I felt so left in the dark I don't have the words to express myself the only thing that was great was his staff I feel sorry for them do yourself a favor and find a different surgeon

Posted on April 15th, 2015

wait too long to see doctor- doctor seems to be in bad mood or overworked? Seems to be a good surgeon but no bedside manners. Reminds me of Doc Martin.

Posted on October 18th, 2014

I've seen some negative reviews for Dr. Felmly and, I couldn't disagree more. He is a skilled surgeon with a great staff. He followed up on me after surgery in the hospital and schedules regular follow ups in his office. He is a very busy man but I am more than happy with the time he spends with me during my office visit. He answers my questions and provides the information I need. Yes, he has a dry sense of humor which suits me fine. I didn't go to his office looking for a comedian, I wanted a skilled surgeon and that's what I got.

Posted on December 29th, 2013

A rude, abrasive and condescending man. Does not take any time to listen to his patients and doesn't care. He may be a decent surgeon, but I sure wouldn't pay to have him operate on me.

Posted on April 13th, 2012

Please stay away from him. He will do awful surgery and leave you to yourself. Terrible bedside manners and manners as a person. Should not be a doctor. The picture of him is very old.

Posted on September 7th, 2011

For over a year I've been seeing Dr. Felmly. I was referred to him from another physician from his practice. I can say that he is an excellent doctor. I had to look beyond the gruff bedside manner and focus on finding the answer to my medical issues. I am very pleased with him as my doctor.