Dr. William Fenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Fenberg?

Posted on June 20th, 2017

I have had Dr. Fenberg for 20 years as my family doctor, and honestly he is the best doctor I've had, any health problems I went to him with, if he couldn't treat me he referred me straight to a specialist that could, and they were very good doctors that took care of the problem in no time, I hate losing him to retirement, I will surely miss him as my Primary Care Physician, God Bless you Dr. Fenberg.

Posted on August 28th, 2016

You will never find a doctor like Dr Fenberg or Dr Hochwalt. I have seen him for 40yrs & it will be tragic to lose him to retirement. Thank you for all you have done. You believed me were others "doctors" called me a liar but guess what....YOU were right! They don't make doctors like you anymore & i believe you are truly blessed

Posted on June 20th, 2017