Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William B Ferril has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. William B Ferril has the following 7 expertise
- Holistic Health
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 10
An interesting mix of Holistic/Natural medicine with conventional medicine, this Dr is effective, a good communicator and most importantly, a good listener. For complex autoimmune diagnosis, he is especially knowledgeable. I appreciate the testing he does that includes a 24-urine analysis to see a "bigger window" into personal chemistry. I have recommended him to many people.
In 2004, I was diagnosed with Temporal arteritis, an inflammation of the arteries in the brain; a fatal disease from which most die within two years - or go blind, have strokes, and live a little longer. Further tests at Mayo Clinic showed that ALL my arteries were inflamed. All the Dr.s could do was give me prednazone. By 2008, I knew I was dying, but kept looking for an answer. I found Dr. Ferril. Dr. Ferril discovered that I was eating many foods that I was allergic to, though I had no discernible reaction to them. I have been completely well since about 2010 and all I had to do was change my diet. I'm 74 and healthy instead of dead!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Sacred Heart Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWilliam B Ferril Md, 550 Central Ave # A, Whitefish, MT
Dr. William B Ferril is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Whitefish, MT.