Dr. William F Finan Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. William F Finan Jr?

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone! He will belittle you behind closed doors and when he opens the door when you are finished with your visit, he will tell you that he thinks you are doing a wonderful job. But, that, of course, is because everyone can hear him then. He has literally called me an American Tragedy on numerous occasions due to me having diabetes and back problems. Today he was off the chain. I was belittled and talked down to the whole time. He told me that he was trying to get a reaction from me. Of course, I got very upset from all the things he was saying to me that I was getting ready to walk out the door. He said he guessed he got me mad and that he was just trying to motivate me! REALLY? My blood pressure was high when I went in and this man did nothing but raise it even higher! What kind of doctor does that??! They lost a lot of my information in my file and he basically blamed me because he didn't know what medications I was on and treated me like a child telling me that .. Um, maybe I should bring my meds the next time. How was I to know that they messed up my file? I'm not a new patient, I've been going there for over a year. I have asked to be scheduled with someone else from now on because, honestly, I will not tolerate being called an American Tragedy one more time

Great experience down to earth dr

I saw Dr Finan first time today, I can tell if it's a dr I wouldn't care for and he really exceeded my expectations . I don't go to dr's much and need a new pcp in the area and he is the one I want to be established with.

Follow up to Do Not See this man

As indicated in my previous review Mr finan totally disregarded me as a medical patient, did not ask about my pain nor my infected hand. Instead he acted like Rain Man, repeating that I was breaking the rules and out of luck. Now after numerous calls to Mr Imam the practice administrator with no return call, I have concluded that I will be looking for another practice. This saddens me as I have been there for 15 years and Drs Hussein and Talat are wonderful doctors and people. But I can not continue to go to a practice where the administration allows this to happen without even a follow up call to a distraught long term patient

Do NOT see this man

Broke 4 ribs on Saturday. Given one hydrocodone 1 every 6 hours and not touching the pain. He didn't ask about pain level or hear my question of can I take one every 4 hours instead. Firsts statement out of his mouth was that I was breaking the rules and said that 3 times then told of I was out of luck. Have an open wound I wanted him to look at but guess I was out of luck there too. No bedside manner or caring nature at all

Worst doctor I have ever seen. He was extremely rude, spoke down to me, and spent less than five minutes with me after I waited nearly two hours to see him.

Awesome Doc...

Former Patient

During the time I was Dr. Finan's patient, I was very satisfied. At first I didn't understand Dr's attitude or his character and didn't quite know how to take him. But then I started understanding and I really appreciated his bedside manner so to speak. He is caring and he is dedicated to providing the best care for his patients. I would like the opportunity to tell him that I finally quit smoking! He was always after me to quit. It has been 3 1/2 years now, cold turkey method, and you couldn't pay me enough to start back. I am so proud of myself, and even though I was no longer his patient, I still remember him telling me that I should quit, and why. He challenged me. He also challenged me to know my medications. I mean, to actually know their names, and what they were taken for. I not only know all my medications by name and what they are for, but how to spell them. I am really proud of myself for the effort I took and the accomplishments I have achieved and I feel that Dr. Finan deserves most of the credit. I doubt he remembers me, Cathy Kline, but he may remember me, by the fact I lived in Lorain, Ohio, close to Sandusky, where he originally lived. He also may remember me by the book I had given him about airplanes or something about airplanes, as I had gotten it at a yard sale and gave to him as he had told me of his interest in planes. Who knows if and when the opportunity arises, I will be trying to go to him as my PCP again, for sure. Thanks for allowing me to express much belated appreciation to Dr. Finan. Dr. Finan was, and still is, the best doctor I ever had. I always wanted to explain my decision to leave him as my PCP. There was another Dr. in the same building that I went to, and they had a confrontation with me, in the waiting area, at the window, over an exorbitant amount on a past due bill I owed them. And I left and found another PCP, as I didn't want any more confrontations with them.

one of the last of his "kind"! great, and loves what he does, and it shows

Dr. Finan, is one of the Only dr.s ive ever seen that actually sits and "looks" at you and speaks to u not at u, and u actualy feel he cares about u and ur wellbeing! hope he stays in jacksonville til he retires! great man and even better doc> lucky pratice to have him!

Dr. William F Finan Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.