Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William A Fitzmaurice Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. William A Fitzmaurice Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. William A Fitzmaurice Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
During pregnancy you are required to see all doctors in the practice. Understandable. This doctor chose the wrong area of healthcare. He should not be caring for pregnant women! He lacks compassion, practicality, and his bedside manner is deplorable. During a stress test in my last trimester of pregnancy (I had a high risk pregnancy), I passed out - TWICE!!! No one was around (if that's not bad enough) when I told Dr. Fitzmaurice he looked at the readings from the test, shrugged his shoulders and said, "you look ok, the test looks fine". That was it. During my visits for 9 months, Fitzmaurice repeatedly told me 'this is going to be a big baby' and 'prepare yourself'. My son was born a perfect 7 pound boy! When I went in to deliver my baby, he was worse! I had to be induced for several days. I thank GOD whenever I think about it that he did not deliver my child. I only give him 1 star because it does not allow zero!
Wish one could give no stars as I drove in the snowy rush hour over 25 miles from work to make my appointment only to arrive 15 minutes late and be told by the rude office person that I had to reschedule for being late! It was snowing out, I was not going to try to fumble finding their phone number and call them while driving in rush hour. And yet the lobby was full of patients waiting! How long do they let patients wait - but they can't wait 15 minutes!!! What horrible people!!!!!!!! i did not stay and will not go back - jerks!
THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MEET IN MY LIFE. TO START WITH, THE OFFICE STAFF ARE RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE. IT IS A VERY SMALL OFFICE WITH LITTLE SPACE FOR TWO PEOPLE IN ONE ROOM. I RECENTLY BECOME PREGANT AND WENT TO SEE THIS MAN BECAUSE MY INSURENCE COVERS. HE CAME OFF VERY COLD, HE MADE COMMMENTS ABOUT MY RACE. THAT MY "BABY WILL HAVE NAPPY HAIR!" I WAS IN SHOCK. I DID SEE A BLACK NURSE WORKING THERE SO I HOPE TO GOD HE DOESN'T TREAT HER LIKE HE TREATED ME! PLEASE DO NOT GO THERE. WOMEN ARE DESERVING OF MUCH BETTER, THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO BE DEGRATED.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. William A Fitzmaurice Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRpw Ob/Gyn, 360 W Butterfield Rd Ste 250, Elmhurst, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William A Fitzmaurice Jr in this video.
Dr. William A Fitzmaurice Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.