Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. William S Folley
Dr. William S Folley, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. William S Folley has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. William S Folley has the following 3 expertise
Dr. William S Folley has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 11
He was my doctor in the ER he did a good job at trying to figure out what was causing my symptoms. He took the time and ordered the appropriate test and took care of the problem. When he told me he was going to do something he followed through and on time which is hard to do in the ER. He had a good bedside manner and took the time to explain in clear terms I could understand.
29 Years Experience
Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. William S Folley accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & DirectionsParkwest Medical Center, 9352 Park West Blvd, Knoxville, TN
Dr. William S Folley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.