Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William C Foster has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
Showing 5 of 44
After being run over by a car on my motorcycle my leg was hanging on by the skin only and facing backwards. Dr. Foster spent close to a year working on making me better. I never thought I would be able to walk again. Much less work. God blessed me when he took me to be fixed by Dr. Foster. Truly exceptional doctor!!
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2016, 2010, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
42 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. William C Foster accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVCU Medical Center (Main Hospital), 1250 E Marshall St, Richmond, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William C Foster in this video.
Dr. William C Foster is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Richmond, VA.