Dr. William Foster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Foster?

Trace Taylor

Posted on December 8th, 2017

After being run over by a car on my motorcycle my leg was hanging on by the skin only and facing backwards. Dr. Foster spent close to a year working on making me better. I never thought I would be able to walk again. Much less work. God blessed me when he took me to be fixed by Dr. Foster. Truly exceptional doctor!!

Had surgery on left forearm in 2014. Now a bone mass is growing in the same place, need surgery again.

Posted on January 30th, 2017

Dr. seems very sarcastic, left all decisions regarding my care strictly up to me. I would not ride all the way to Richmond, to see him again. I would rather go to Saks Fifth Ave next door and just go to any Dr. in Hampton Roads to have the bone mass in my arm removed.

Baker'Street cyst

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Posted on June 8th, 2016

A fantastic doctor who I will always recommend and go back to!

The Best

Posted on May 4th, 2016

He has fixed by arm, my leg, my shoulder. Very Professional and a very talented. He gives you your options and lets you decide.

You can put your life in his hands as well as the quality of your life.

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Dr Foster quickly diagnosed my infection and performed surgery on me that no other orthopedist dared to even consider.

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Dr. Foster made surgery fun somehow. Hi personal assistant was exceptional. She made scheduling a great experience.

Not good

Posted on April 14th, 2015

I have been going to this doctor for 18 months and only seen him 4 times! I'm still haven't got anywhere with him he's very rude been telling him for over a year I'm having pain in my knee and hip from the rod and screws I have from a femur fracture in my right leg. He still insist on telling me how I feel without a care on top of that I'm having a burning feeling in my stump from a below knee amputation, but once again he still want to tell me how I feel always just rushing the visit!

A Human Doctor

Posted on December 4th, 2013

I came to Dr Foster an emotional wreck with a draining wound after two surgeries. Paula (his nurse) calmed and reassured me on my first visit to Dr Foster, he then saw me and gave most realistic advice as to how much time would be needed to finally have a working knee installed. During every visit Dr Foster was courteous and able to answer any question I had, never giving any unrealistic hope, but providing me with information I needed to carry on until my body was ready. When I had questions during recoveries at home Dr. Foster personally called me back. My great thanks, Dr. Foster, for the fine work done to and for me by you.

Posted on February 24th, 2012

Dr.Foster removed my moms tumor a few years ago and I really forgot to do a review of him....This was the 1st time our family had every had to deal with sickness and Dr. Foster made us feel at ease.. He was wonderful every step of the way.

Posted on February 21st, 2011

Dr Foster gives as much time as needed to answer all questions. He is very caring.He is a great Surgeon. He knows what he what he is talking about, and also explains all options.

Posted on October 4th, 2010

Dr. Foster is an excellent doctor. His bedside manner is great, he pays attention to his patients complaints and he's not rushed whenseeing his patients. I would recommend him to anybody.