Dr. William N Foxley Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William N Foxley?

concerned patient

He is not attentive with my symptoms and let an assistant test my eyesight instead Him and really doesnt take my injury seriously and listen on my symptoms. I am concerned with my healthn now I am concerned trusting this doctor.

This was the worst doctor I have ever seen. He went to medical school in Juarez Mexico. Looking at his own website that lists his credentials, it is apparent that he couldn't find a school in the US to except him for medical school. It's pretty easy to see why, after our visit with him. He diagnosed me without examining me and refused to allow my family to participate in the meeting.

Dr. William N Foxley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Visalia, CA.