- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William H Fredriksson Jr has 3 locations
Dr. William H Fredriksson Jr has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. William H Fredriksson Jr has the following 19 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Bladder Issues
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Bladder inflammation (Pyelocystitis)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Ovarian or Testicular Cancer (Gonadal Tissue Neoplasm)
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1994
Dr. William H Fredriksson Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. William H Fredriksson Jr
Dr. Fredriksson treats urologic problems in men, women and children. His pediatric practice includes the treatment of incontinence, reflux, undescended testicles, UTI's, circumcision and urinary problems. In men, his area of expertise includes cancers of the prostate, kidney, bladder, testicles and penis, incontinence, poor flow, urgency, dribbling, surgery and prevention of stones, and erectile dysfunction. In women, Dr. Fredriksson treats all urologic problems including stress incontinence, urgency, and repair of prolapse. Dr. Fredriksson is a board certified urologist with Idaho Urologic Institute. A graduate of Texas A&M University, he earned his Doctor of Medicine from the University of Texas and completed his internship and residency at University of Texas, Houston. He is a founding member of the Idaho Urologic Institute. He is a member of the Idaho Medical Association, American Urological Association, and the Ada County Medical Society. He is also a diplomate of the American Board of Urology. Dr. Fredriksson has medical privileges at St. Alphonsus Regional Medical Centers, Boise and Nampa; St. Luke's Regional Medical Centers, Boise and Meridian; Southwest Advanced Care Hospital; and Vibra Hospital of Boise.