Dr. William Freeman Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. William Freeman?

No time for seeing patients. You will see a nurse practitioner instead.

Posted on January 9th, 2017

Withheld vital information from me as a patient. Experience started well but he sees to many patients. If you see him it will be 5 minutes or less. Probably was once a good doctor who should focus on his hobby of painting. Spineless. Pawns important decisions of to nurse practitioners.

finest psychiatrists I have ever met.

Posted on February 19th, 2016

Dr. Freeman is one of the finest psychiatrists I have ever met. With over 20 years’ experience with him he has been a great doctor and great friend (on a professional level of course).He truly listens to what you have to say he can explain things so simply. He has defiantly improved life and helps me with all of my problems. So if you are seeking help I promise this is the guy you want to go to. I no longer see him as my life journeys have taken me elsewhere but I just want to say thank JK

Where Are You?

Posted on June 13th, 2015

He was assigned to treat my dad...he failed to keep the appointment for our teleconference...hasn't made any attempt to contact family of patient with his recommendations or treatment.

Nothing but a pill pusher

Posted on December 13th, 2014

My adult son is a patient of Dr. Freeman's. My son has a history of drug abuse. Dr. Freeman prescribed Adderall to him, and my son accidentally overdosed. I called his office and got his assistant. I told her that my son has a drug problem and was in the ER after overdosing on medication that they gave him. They are still writing him prescriptions for the drug.

Posted on March 22nd, 2014

I have thoroughly enjoyed knowing dr, freeman... he is a delightful man and ,in my opinion the best psychiatrist in Montgomery and surrounding areas...

The best Doctor in Montgomery, Alabama

Posted on February 18th, 2014

This Doctor is the Best Psychiatrist I have ever seen. I had to go through some horrible experiences with other Doctor's putting me on medication that actually tortured me at times. Dr. Freeman listens to what you have to say when you tell him what the medication is doing to you and your body. He gets you back to normal as soon as possible. The other doctor's that I have seen put me on medication and if I am doing good and tell them that, they change it. They should not have be allowed to practice.

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

Doctor William C. Freeman is a caring doctor that I have seen for more than 10 years. I have recommended him to a friend. He spends as much time as I need during my office visits.

Horrible - avoid this man

Posted on December 13th, 2011

I honestly don't know where to start. In my opinion, this man is a disgrace to the field of psychiatry. He rushes you through and literally doesn't even speak directly to you very much. You go in and tell your update to a tech who takes notes. Then Dr. Freeman comes in and doesn't really interact with you but gets the "cliff notes" from the tech who speaks of you in third person while you are sitting right there! If you try to interject a question or anything, he acts annoyed. One time, I was trying to go on FMLA for severe depression and wanted to talk with him about the paperwork. He was so rude to me, I started crying uncontrollably. He literally just got up and as he was walking towards the door he said something like, "The best way to get to the main lobby is..." and gave me directions on how to leave! In my opinion he is just a pill dispenser who maximizes his number of patients in order to maximize his profits. I don't know how this man can sleep at night. On a positive note, he does have some of the most beautiful original artwork I've ever seen in a doctor's office. Guess I know where at least some of the $$ he makes off of his "thriving" practice goes... Please do yourself and your loved-ones a favor and avoid him at all costs.

Posted on October 10th, 2017