Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William W Funderburk has the following 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I'm a long time patient of Dr. Wm Funderburk, since 1976....I developed breast cancer in 2005. I had missed the following year of my manogram. And next year Up Juped the Booey Man.. When Dr. Funderburk gave me the news of me having breast cancer, he got right on my treatment plan....I had to have a partial/Mesectomy with chemotheraphy and radiation....Dr. Funderburk recommended me to an excellent oncologist name John McKnight, who has since left Providence Hospital. The two of them took good care of me....I just had my final appointment with Dr. Funderburk on yesterday, he informed me at that time he would be retiring soon. He gave me good recommendations to a new surgeon...He congratulated me for being 10 years clear of breast cancer. Whenever I needed to see him to discuss any of my concerns abou tmy breast he was always availabe to check and answer any questions....I will truly miss him...I say" HATS OFF TO DR. WILLIAM FUNDERBURK."
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Funderburk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Howard University College Of Medicine
Howard University Hospital
Dr. William W Funderburk accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilliam Watson Funderburk Md, 2015 Plymouth St NW, Washington, DC
Dr. William W Funderburk is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Washington, DC.