Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William G Anderson II DO
Dr. William G Anderson II has 2 locations
Dr. William G Anderson II has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. William G Anderson II has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Weight Loss
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. William G Anderson II - Posted on June 26th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. William G Anderson II - Posted on March 27th, 2012
This was my first visit with Dr. Anderson so I was a little skeptical especially after reading a previous comment on here. I am happy to say that I didn't experience anything horrific! Its a doctors office I expect to have a little wait time and He was professional yet down to earth. It was the best visit I have ever had with a obgyn and I highly recommend his services!
The worst Doctor visit ever!!!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. William G Anderson II - Posted on July 11th, 2011
Today was the worst experience that I've ever had at a physician. To make a very long story short, I'll just say that it was very unprofessional. I am a new patient, I arrived at my scheduled appointment and I had to wait a hour and a half before my vital signs were taken. I asked the medical assistant if this was a busy day for the doctor and she just shook her head. Once the Doctor finally got to me, I asked again was this usually how long his visits take. He said that this is how it is and his patients don't have a problem with it. He said that he was "popular and in demand, and if I wanted to be seen in a timely manner that I need to see another Doctor". All this after I waited almost 2 hours to be seen. I feel the Doctor himself was very arrogant, unapologetic and condescending. If you don't mind wasting 2-3 hours out of your day then this is the doctor for you. If you're like me and expect a professional, pleasant atmosphere then STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!!! I have reported him to the DMC and I will be contacting the licensing board. This Doctor definitely needs a refresher course in professionalism.
Truly a caring & professional Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. William G Anderson II - Posted on April 7th, 2011
Dr. Anderson & staff are not only professional & courteous but also very caring. I was diagnosed with a somewhat scary condition & it was explained that I would need a procedure to correct the problem. Dr. Anderson throughly defined my diagnosis & provided me with all of my options. I left the office with a feeling comfort & ease, because I truly had an understanding of what was happening & what needed to be done. He performed my procedure & I received the good news soon after. I have full confidence in Dr. Anderson's abilities & know that he is looking out for my well- being.
44 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. William G Anderson II Accepts the Following Insurance
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. William G Anderson II is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.