Dr. William G Black Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William G Black?

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT'S OF DR. BLACK'S FOR MANY YEARS. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL DURING THIS TIME. I WOULD NOT EVER THINK ABOUT CHANGING DRS. I AM VERY SATISFIED.

He's an idiot

If you want an uncaring unprofessional individual that doesn't listen to you, one who will make you feel ashamed and belittled, than he is the one to see. If you value being alive, especially during your pregnancy, find another doctor. Due to his misdiagnosis, my baby and I were very close to dying. Luckily, another OB on call at North Oaks Hospital correctly diagnosed me, thus saving mine and my child's lives.

He's not the doctor I usually see, but my doctor was out. I told him the symptons I was experiencing, but he wasn't listening. When I called to find out my results, the nurse was rude & had an attitude. She said he(Dr. Black) couldn't find anything wrong, so I opted for a 2nd opinion. I found out I had a fibroid on my uterus.

Dr. William G Black is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hammond, LA.