Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William Brown has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. William Brown has the following 6 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Dr. William Brown has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William Brown is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I had a suspicious bump on my face and called several doctors but could not get an appt any sooner than 3-4 months! Happened to call Dr Brown's office and got on the next week! Turned out I had skin cancer and needed prompt treatment ... very glad I found Dr Brown and didn't have to wait 3-4 months! Now Dr Brown is handicapped, so Mrs Dr Brown did the surgery, which was no problem at all as they are in the same office. Dr Brown also spotted another suspicious mole that turned out to be atypical, so I think he has a good eye for this stuff. Overall I'm very glad to have found Dr Brown.
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baltimore Washington Medical Center
North Arundel Hospital, Glen Burnie, Md
37 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. William Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsWilliam G Brown MD Dermatology & Associates LLC, 808 Landmark Dr, Glen Burnie, MD
Dr. William Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Burnie, MD.