Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William G Bush has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. William G Bush has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
Dr. William G Bush has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William G Bush is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
This is one of the FEW doctors who spends time listening and discussing facts during your office visit. He is very thorough and accurate. I am very impressed. I wish I would have met him years ago. He does not rush and is very friendly. He has a great personality and a genuine concern. He does not waist time when something needs to be done. He answers and return phone calls within a timely fashion. His office is very efficient and very professional. They treated me like i was family. I will recommend him to anyone. Wonderful experience:)))
Dr. Bush was very supportive from the time a was just a "gyn" patient, and throughout my pregnancy. I had a challenging delivery, and he was so professional and supportive. I believe my son is alive and healthy today because of the skills, talent and faith of this man. I lift he and his staff in prayer & praise regularly!
I have been going to Dr. Bush for years and he is awesome. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a wonderful doctor.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Bush is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. William G Bush accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBush Sutherland Ob/Gyn, 1020 River Oaks Dr Ste 410, Flowood, MS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William G Bush in this video.
Dr. William G Bush is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flowood, MS.