Dr. William G Bush Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William G Bush?

Excellent Dr. Have seen him for many years and he delivered all 3 of my children. He is great and puts you totally at ease.

This is one of the FEW doctors who spends time listening and discussing facts during your office visit. He is very thorough and accurate. I am very impressed. I wish I would have met him years ago. He does not rush and is very friendly. He has a great personality and a genuine concern. He does not waist time when something needs to be done. He answers and return phone calls within a timely fashion. His office is very efficient and very professional. They treated me like i was family. I will recommend him to anyone. Wonderful experience:)))

Dr. Bush has been my doctor for 14 years. He delivered my daughter and he's THE kindest doctor ever. I love him and his staff.

He's the BEST!

Dr. Bush was very supportive from the time a was just a "gyn" patient, and throughout my pregnancy. I had a challenging delivery, and he was so professional and supportive. I believe my son is alive and healthy today because of the skills, talent and faith of this man. I lift he and his staff in prayer & praise regularly!

I have been going to Dr. Bush for years and he is awesome. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a wonderful doctor.

Best OBGYN Doc

He has been my doctor for years. I always admire that no question is "dumb" and he is kind and answers them all - even if it is your second kid! Very good care and follows through. Staff is fabulous and knowledgable. I have recommended him to others, and they also have said that he was the one doctor they were looking for. HIghly recommend. Great office too!

I have sent several of my friends to see Dr. Bush and they have all been pleased as well as myself. Great bedside manner. Really cares about his patients.

Excellence