Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William G Henderson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William G Henderson has the following 7 expertise
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. William G Henderson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 39
The PA's here seem competent. Unfortunately, the turnover seems rather large. I've been coming to this office for about 4 years and have had 4 different primary care practioners due to their departures. The PA's also will not communicate with you via telephone, so you will always have to follow up with an office visit for minor issues. It really makes me suspect that this might just be a way to continue charging patient co-pays and also billing insurance for office visits. If I am correct, what a shame. I am in the process of looking for another primary care office at this time. Once again, they seem ok here but, just ok. If you do not have time for a few follow ups for minor issues though, I suggest looking for an office elsewhere
I think I might have seen the doctor breeze through once while I was in. I didn't ask to see a PA or a NP, but that's all I've ever seen. I expressed concern about a symptom (brittle and misshapen nails) that I know can sometimes be an indicator of problems, and instead of looking at them, I didn't even get a glance at my nails, and the PA said, "Oh, we all have things about our appearance we don't like!" I was looking for a medical opinion. If I wanted a bonding experience, I'd be visiting a friend.
I was in a similar situation to the person above, always sick, always had to see a PA, and never got proper diagnosis. They also refused to refer me to a specialist. The staff are very rude a lot of the time, and for that matter, so are the Dr. and the PAs. Wait times for me have sometimes been close to an hour. I can't speak for everyone but my personal experience with them has been awful and emotionally and financially draining. I would never recommend them to anyone.
45 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. William G Henderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedifast, 3825 Eubank Blvd NE Ste A, Albuquerque, NM
Dr. William G Henderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.