3.1

Have you seen Dr. William G Patrick?

Simple surgery

Rude worst dr ever

Unequivocally the worst doctor I have ever met in my life, terrible bedside manor, disrespectful. He looks good on paper but in the flesh he is a very nasty man

My complaints are that I always have a half hour or longer wait before seeing him and he seems to over book appointments. I seldom see the same staff there with each six month visit.

I was recommended to Dr. Patrick by a niece. However, after reading several negative reviews I was anxious but decided to go see Dr. Patrick for myself. I needed to have a squamous cell, carcinoma in situ, removed per a dermatopathology report from Florida. I found Dr. Patrick friendly, competent, and made me feel secure. Long story short, I highly recommend his services for your needs. I even received a personal call from Dr. P regarding the pathology outcome--how often does we hear directly from the physician? I do not need a follow up - all traces of the cancer behind the knee are gone (a sensitive area, I might add)

I'm about to make another appointment with dr. Patrick. I have not been to him in some time. What I remember most is his bedside manner. While I had never met him, we chatted like he was a family member I hadn't seen in a very long time. He took care of my issues and it was a great experience in all categories. I've had to switch GP doc a few times so I know what a doctor should act like.

I've been seeing Dr. Patrick for years, and he is intelligent and responsive. He's less of a people-person than other physicians, but I can tell he truly cares about his work.

Worse doctor I ever went to...inflicts pain on patients without caring

Dr. Patrick has been my dermatologist for several decades. He has substantially increased the quality of me and my family's life. We suffer from a variety of ailments and he has always regarded us with the utmost professionalism, intelligence and quality medical services. We will continue to go to his practice for as long as he continues to practice medicine.

Although I feel like he was a competent Doctor, his bedside manner was awful! He has absolutely no people skills. If you are bringing your child to see him, DON'T!

Rude

I have never been to a more rude or condesendng dr in my life. Also had 2:00 appt didn't get taken in exam room til 2:50 and there were only 2 other patients that came and went in before me. Then waited 20 min in the exam room. Even after the exam I still was not given a clear diagnosis, just given cream to use 2x's a day but not told for how long to use it. I will NOT be going back to this dr that is for sure.

Dr. William G Patrick is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fayetteville, NY.