Dr. William Rudolph Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Rudolph?

Moving On

Posted on March 21st, 2016

I can't review Dr. Rudolph because I never got past the appointment phase. On the morning of what was to be my first appointment a message was left that I would have to be rescheduled because I needed a procedure. There was no explanation; I had not even met Dr. Rudolph yet. When I called to reschedule the receptionist admitted she was covering for lunch and really didn't know what was going on; she told me the doctor had a meeting in the afternoon. When a new time couldn't be agreed upon until two weeks later she said to come in at 2PM. After driving an hour to the office I was told I would have to come back. No apology. I was lectured that a message had been left and that the doctor couldn't do the procedure (the one I didn't know I was having) in the middle of the day. I guess not, especially since he probably wasn't there. It is true that a message was left but when I explained that I called to reschedule and was told to come in at 2, the response was, "Well, she wasn't aware." Thanks but no thanks. Moving on to the next doc ...

Great Doctor!

Posted on July 21st, 2014

I think Dr. Rudolph is a wonderful surgeon. I personally think his bedside manner is fine...he is very to the point. I think some people might find that off putting, but I prefer it that way. His nurse is wonderful too. The only problem I had which was not his fault...was when I had an emergency the day after surgery and the staff would not page him. He was out of the other office that day, and they refused to transfer my home health nurse through to speak to him or the nurse. Otherwise everything was fine. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good surgeon.

Things went very smoothly

Posted on August 8th, 2013

I was originally concerned by the reviews. However, I thought he was very good. My surgery was not complex, but I have no complaints.

Find a different doctor

Posted on March 1st, 2013

I would characterize Dr. Rudolph as apathetic at the very best. He can answer yes and no and does not offer much advise. His staff seems rude argumentative and poorly educated and are likely to take several days to return your call...if at all.

Posted on July 27th, 2012

Beware, check state board of medicine on any doctor. Dr Rudolph has absolutely no bedside manner, can't be bothered to answer questions completely (can say no and yes though) and his office is not well run. I cancelled my surgery with him, and I'm so glad I did. He needs to understand that his patients need some assurance, and he isn't capable of providing that

Posted on June 1st, 2010

Awesome Doctor with a awesome staff to go along with him!! I would recommend him and his practice A plus!!

Posted on July 26th, 2017